Friday, April 11, 2008

Keeping in mind the discussion held in the Kozhikode.E.C. meeting and the last words writtenby our former secretary General as an instruction to this cadre............"Though we came very near to the implementation of the one-man-one-post at the last CEC, with a clear majority in the house favouring it, I have deliberately left it to seep into the minds of the members, due to our changing from the Federal set up to the Association mode, as required by the Recognition rules" ....... I have tendered my resignation today near the West Bengal Circle Committee President from the post of Secretary of this circle. I request all the office bearers to follow the motion mooted in the Kozhikode E.C.meeting. The resigation letter as submitted placed under neath:


ALL INDIA CENTRAL EXCISE INSPECTORS’ ASSOCIATION
WEST BENGAL, SIKKIM & ANDAMAN NICOBAR CIRCLE
CUSTOM HOUSE, 7TH FLOOR, 15/1, STRAND ROAD, KOLKATA-1
Ph/Fax: (033)22420693 î e-mail: ceeoakol@rediffmail.com





To
The President
All india Central Excise Inspectors’ Association,
West Bengal, Sikkim & Andaman nicobar circle,
Custom house, 7th floor, 15/1, strand road, kolkata-1.

Comrade,

Consequent upon our Secretary General Sri R.Manimohan’s promotion and subsequent handing over his charges to me on 08.04.2008 I hereby tender my resignation as Secretary of the All India Central Excise Inspectors’ Association, West Bengal, Sikkim & Andaman Nicobar Circle. It is further to add that as decided by the Circle Committee today the 11th April 2008 I do hereby hand over my charges to Pradip Banerjee our elected Circle Committee member to work as Secretary of the Circle.


11.04.2008 Comradely yours

Custom House, Kolkata. Sd/-
( Kousik Roy)

0 comments: